Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What to Expect

OK, so like the title says this is going to a blog devoted to the review of mostly current, mainstream movies. Remember, i said, "mostly". From time to time I will discuss classic movies and possibly indie films, but not very often. For the most part I will stick to the newly released films that make our mouths water every time we see a preview on the television.
Some things that you will not see in this blog is a bunch of over sized words that no one except the people at Websters Dictionary would know. You will not see solely negative comments and personal attacks against the movies and actors being reviewed. That is not to say that there will not be any, I mean I am only human and I pay alot of money for me and my family to go to the theater, so there is an off chance that if a movie truly stinks I will lay it out on the line.
Alrighty then, I suppose that's enough personal drab. For this week I will be posting my first review later tonight on the film, White Out.
P.S. Please any comments you have are more than welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment